Ultra High Definition & Dolby Atmos
At the time of writing ( September ’16) this setup is right up there with the best currently available technology in terms of video & audio reproduction.
This job was actually one of my first ever clients and was originally fitted out with a 60″ Pioneer plasma & Artcoustic 5.1 surround sound system. In 2008 the system was cutting edge but 8 years later was starting to show it’s age somewhat..
The client decided it was time for a significant upgrade and to bring everything up right up to date and be fully compliant with the latest specification of Ultra High Definition content and object-based surround sound.
At the heart of the new system is a 75″ Ultra High Definition display from Sony which provides breathtaking crisp & clear images.
Kef speakers are used throughout, the mighty Ci5160RL-THX’s handling the fronts – these things just sound incredible.
The Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver has the power and the definition to drive the speakers to serious volume levels without a hint of distortion.
A Samsung UHD player is used for playing Ultra High Definition Blu-ray discs and is pretty amazing value for money for such a capable device.
And of course you would not want a table full of remotes to operate a setup such as this, so a RTI T1b+ universal remotes makes it all a simple one-touch operation.
- Sony 75″ XD94 4K HDR TV with Android
- Kef Ci5160RL-THX Extreme Home Theatre front speakers ( L,C,R)
- Kef Ci3160RLb-THX Subwoofer
- Kef Ci160QS in-ceiling overhead speakers
- Kef T301 on-wall rear speakers
- Kef E301 satellite speakers & stands ( L&R surround)
- Yamaha RX-A3060 AV Receiver
- Samsung UBD-K8500 Ultra High Definition Blu-ray player
- RTI T1b+ Universal Remote
Equipment supplied, system designed & all installation work by Avolution; Guernsey.